- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Retail Partners
Introducing the Intex® PremAire® ThermaLux™ air mattress with Fiber-Tech® construction. It features a Microcell™ contour top, the extra soft tri-layer weave insulates in cold weather and wicks moisture in warm humid weather, providing true 4 season comfort. The breathable polyester material insulates during cold weather to help you stay warm, and it absorbs moisture on warm nights to help you stay cool. It also features a newly designed pump panel with firmness control dial and USB port for charging. The built-in storage provides convenient storage for cord and small personal items. A 2-in-1 valve is also included for easy inflation and deflation with manual pump, ideal for outdoor use.
- Fiber-Tech® interior construction
- Microcell™ contour top
- Insulates during cold weather to help you stay warm
- Absorbs moisture on warm nights
- Antifungal ThermaLux™ layer top
- 110-120V Panel control internal pump
- Newly designed pump panel with firmness control dial and USB port
- Inflates mattress in approximately 4-3/4 minutes to the desired firmness
- Convenient storage for cord and small personal items
- 2-in-1 valve included for easy inflation and deflation with manual pump
- Ideal for outdoor use
- Dimensions: 60in x 80in x 20in
- Weight capacity 600 lbs
- Peace of mind 1-year warranty
"I bouught this air bed so that I could sleep on it at the basement after night shift. It's firm and inflates in minutes. It's convenient that the pump is built in. This model is definitely much better than the one we slept on at my brother-in-law's last summer for a couple of weeks during the vacation. The bag that arrives with this air bed is too small though, I will now have to buy a larger bag to accommodate the air bed when it's not in use."
"This has been the best air mattress I have ever slept on. Use it for two hunting trips first was in Texas for 8 nights and the next was in Illinois for 10 nights. I did put a pillow topper and high end sheets on this Air Mattress "
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >