- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Replacement Policy
The new and revolutionary Intex® PremAire® mattress offers the perfect combination of luxurious comfort and best-in-class durability. Built with our patented Fiber-Tech® construction, our PremAire® beds offer superb structural stability and support. The high-strength fibers provide an interior with amazing durability and unmatched comfort. The exterior of the mattress is made of laminated PVC to provide a high-quality puncture resistant surface. The mattress pillow top is made up of air pockets that allow air to flow smoothly and gradually across the surface for an unparalleled sleeping experience.
The Intex® PremAire® Dream Support air mattress features all six sides with a heavy duty 2-ply construction for an extra firm sleeping surface. It firmly retains air while providing a perfect combination of superior stability and support. Fiber-Tech® beams are comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers, resulting in amazing durability and comfort. This is your ultimate extra firm sleep solution.
- Six sided heavy duty 2-ply all laminated Dream Support Air Mattress
- Revolutionary, patented Fiber Tech® support system provides the perfect combination of superb structural stability and support
- Digital Comfort Pump control panel - newly designed pump panel with firmness control dial and USB port
- Convenient storage for cord and small personal items
- 2 in 1 valve included for easy inflation and deflation with manual pump. Ideal for outdoor use
- Includes a lightweight stylish carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 60in x 80in x 18in
- Approximate inflation time is 4.5 minutes
- Weight capacity 600 lbs
- Designed for household use only
- 1- year limited warranty
"The mattress deflates overnight. This is the 2nd I was sent as the first one wouldn't keep air in it when inflated in a different room."
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >