- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Replacement Policy
Enjoy the same process used in many resorts and in-ground swimming pools to keep your pool sparkling clear with less maintenance!
- Keeps Water Sparkling Clear!
- Kills Bacteria*
- Convenient - Just Add Salt!
- Reduces Chemical Use
- Inexpensive to Maintain
- Hydro Aeration® Technology provides improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity, and increased negative ions at the water surface
- Designed for Above Ground Pools from 2,600 to 8,500 gallon capacity
- When the saltwater system is installed, a measured quantity of salt is added and dissolved in the pool water, resulting in a low salt concentration (approx. 3,000 ppm salinity).
- The built in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool.
- This economical and environmentally friendly pump requires virtually no maintenance except replacement of sand every 5 years.
- The Saltwater System generates a pump flow rate of 1,600 gallons per hour.
- 77 lb sand capacity or 55 lb glass filtration media capacity
- The result is soft, fresh, clean water
- Chlorine output: 7 g/hour
- 2-year limited warranty
*Escherichia coli CICC 10389 and Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 9027 tested per NSF/ANSI 50-2017 Annex H.1 Disinfection efficacy of secondary disinfection equipment
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - BPA www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
|Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System||Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System|
|Max. Pool Size||8,500 gal||15,000 gal|
|Ultra XTR Rectangular Frame Pools||24ft x 12ft||32ft x 16ft|
|Pump Flow Rate||1,600 gal/hr||2,650 gal/hr|
|System Flow Rate||1,500 gal/hr||2,150 gal/hr|
|Glass filtration Media Capacity||55lb||85lb|
"The electroid plates for the salt water system gave out about a year later. But I fiddled with it for 2-3 months thinking the error codes was either too little salt or calcium build up. Salt water level is high and the there isn't a drop of calcium on the plates. There was never much there in the first place. The replacement Electroid isn't even in stock!!"
"Settings are a bit finicky to get, but it does what it's supposed to do in a relatively easy format. The only real design flaw is not being able to run multiple times in a single 24 hour period (ie, you can only run it for 2 hours once a day, whereas I'd prefer to run it 2 hours twice a day). We have used it for a full season and started it back up again this season and it works fine. For the price vs your local pool store similar products, this is a good value."
"Titanium Electrode #12873 went bad, trying to order a replacement. Was told this part is not available, and they don't know when they will get more in stock. So, the saltwater filter system won't work without this part.. If Intex can't get replacement parts for their products, they shouldn't be selling them! Very Disappointed!!! With 2 months left of the swimming season, what am I supposed to do!!!!"
"The instructions for the amount of sand required are on the actual product "
"easy set up. manual could be more detailed"
"Some pools will need 1.25" to 1.5" adapters to connect this system to the pool. Double check before you order otherwise you'll be midway through setup with a very unpleasant surprise. That aside, the system works great"
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >