- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Replacement Policy
Keep your above ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump by Intex®. The sand provides excellent water filtration as the 6-function control valve allows the pool owner to: filter, backwash and rinse, recirculate, drain and close the system. The built in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool. The strainer basket provides easy-cleaning, and prolongs the life of the sand. The Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump generates a pump flow rate of 925 gallons per hour, ideal for above ground pools. This pump requires virtually no maintenance except replacement of sand every 5 years.
- Compatible with most above ground pools under 16'
- Hydro Aeration® Technology by Intex® - transforming the Above Ground Pool industry, by bringing revolutionary water aeration techniques into your backyard above ground pool.
- Benefits include:
- Improved circulation and filtration
- Improved water clarity
- Increased negative ions at the water surface
- Specifically designed for above ground pools
- Pump Flow Rate: 925 gph
- System Flow Rate: 550 gph
- Six functions : filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain and close system
- 24-hour timer with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles for automatic operation
- Includes two 1.5in (38mm) connector hoses
- Built-in ground fault circuit interpreter (GFCI)
- Meets UL/CSA standards
- 2 Years Limited Manufacturer's warranty
- Plunger valves and 1.5in (38mm) outlet fittings not included
- One Hydro Aeration® Technology inlet fitting included
"Very happy with purchase "
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >