- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
Enjoy the same process used in many resorts and in-ground swimming pools to keep your pool sparkling clear with less maintenance!
- Keeps water sparkling clear.
- No Chemical Smell
- No Faded Swimsuits
- No Red Burning Eyes
- No Hair Discoloration
- Hydro Aeration® Technology provides improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity, and increased negative ions at the water surface
- Designed for Above Ground Pools from 4,800 to 15,000 Gallon Capacity
- When the saltwater system is installed, a measured quantity of salt is added to the pool water. The amount of salt that is added to the pool water is only one-tenth as much as ocean saltwater, so swimmers won't see, feel, or smell any salt. All you will feel is incredibly clean, fresh, sparkling water!
- The built in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool.
- The Saltwater System generates a pump flow rate of 2,650 gallons per hour.
- The result is soft, fresh, clean water
- 120 lb sand capacity or 85 lb glass filtration media capacity
- Chlorine output: 11 g/hour
- 2-year limited warranty
|Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System||Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System|
|Max. Pool Size||8,500 gal||15,000 gal|
|Ultra XTR Rectangular Frame Pools||24ft x 12ft||32ft x 16ft|
|Pump Flow Rate||1,600 gal/hr||2,650 gal/hr|
|System Flow Rate||1,500 gal/hr||2,150 gal/hr|
|Glass filtration Media Capacity||55lb||85lb|
"Great product that we used for few months last year. We started it up this year and everything seemed to be fine until the first storm (the filter was off at that time). Even though the filter is under the roofed area, the water has made its way to the pump and after drying it for three days in a row it started but the display is gone. Intex crew is not responding to my inquires. Moral of the story - keep your filter covered and out elements, because it is not sealed."
"would have gave it a 5/5 but should come with adapter for standard pool plumbing (skimmer )"
"Super easy setup. (although the instructions can be quite intimidating.) Pool is running well :) "
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >