- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Replacement Policy
Built with our patented Fiber-Tech construction, our PremAire I beds offer superb structural stability and support. The high-strength fibers provide an interior with amazing durability and unmatched comfort. The bottom and sides of the mattress are made of laminated PVC to provide high-quality puncture resistance. The mattress pillow top is made up of air pockets that allow air to flow smoothly and gradually across the surface for an unparalleled sleeping experience.
- Soft pillow top sleeping surface - Specially designed chambers allow air to flow smoothly across the top of the air mattress for added comfort
- Durable 2-ply material - Laminated PVC side walls and bottom firmly retain air while providing a high-quality puncture resistant surface
- 18in bed height - The bed´s elevated height makes it easier to get in out of the bed
- Lightweight carry bag - stylish carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Powerful internal pump for rapid inflation and deflation
- Approximate inflation time is 4 mins
- Approximate inflated size 60in x 80in x 18in
- Max weight capacity 600 lb
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
"It is nice, but it is smaller and was less expensive than the one I originally purchased. I should have been given money back or a free twin to go with it. The warranty plan is not very good."
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >