- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Retail Partners
Maximize your pool experience with our largest Ultra XTR™ Frame pool. Classic rectangular shape, elegant graphite liner with water-blue tile print interior and brilliant white copings will make a fashion statement anywhere. Have an amazing time with family and friends with the colossal pool. This top-of-the-line above ground pool combines high-quality with style offering ease of ownership so that your pool time is truly fun time. It comes with a 2-year warranty on pool liner, frame and filter pump.
- Includes all of the components you need: Pool, Ladder, Cover and Krystal Clear™ Filtration and Sanitation system
- Powerful water filtration with included 110-120V Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump (pump flow rate: 2,800 Gph) with Hydro Aeration® Technology for easy maintenance
- Powerful protection against rust combining strong galvanized steel with advanced inner and outer powder coating
- An innovative steel frame design that optimizes shape and weight distribution for enhanced strength and durability
- Composite T-Joints precisely engineered for strength, metal frame protection and easy assembly: the Easy lock System™ that simply snaps together – no tools required
- A tough 3-Ply liner with high puncture- and tear resistance
- Approximate set-up size: 32ft X 16ft X 52in
- Water Capacity: 14,364 gallon (90%)
- Ready for water in 90 minutes
- Age grade: 6+
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - BPA www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
"A bit harder to put up,took way longer than p0 min. But fits the whole family and more.We love it."
"This pool was set up in the 90 minutes and everything was as promised. We have had it working for 2 weeks and the Kids love it! We just wish it had a larger pump for the 16' x 32' pool. The pump is running 24/7 and there are hot and cold spots and the pump has to be back washed every day before it is running in the green. We have a solar blanket on it and it is only off while we are in it. We walk off of a patio so no grass is getting in it. It just does not seem to filter the whole pool. Otherwise, everything else is wonderful. We build steps as the ladder is...well it is a ladder! :) the size, depth and the quality of the pool is great."
"As a Texas resident and homeowner, the summer heat can get intense. There are various options to stay cool and enjoy the outdoors but they all involve traveling, entry fees and are all one-time events. The most ideal and convenient way would be to have a pool, which we got several quotes from various pool builders. The cost was shocking, so we elected to purchase an above ground pool to satisfy our summer needs for a fraction of the cost. The unit we purchased was a 32’x16’x52” Ultra XTR Intex above ground pool from Walmart.com and couldn’t be happier. The ordering process was smooth and delivery was a breeze, the gentlemen even helped put the pool in the garage as we weren’t setting the pool up immediately. After reading the instructions and preparing the pool site, installing was very straight forward and easy with the help of a few friends. "
"I bought mine and have had it for 9 years. Still on the first liner. Best value for the money. I would Recommend this pool to everyone vs an in ground pool for 1/10th of the price and no more maintenance than the in ground. "
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >