- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
Maximize your pool experience with our largest Ultra XTR™ Frame pool. Classic rectangular shape, elegant graphite liner with water-blue tile print interior and brilliant white copings will make a fashion statement anywhere. Have an amazing time with family and friends with the spacious pool. This top-of-the-line above ground pool combines high-quality with style offering ease of ownership so that your pool time is truly fun time. It comes with a 2-year warranty on pool liner, frame and filter pump.
- Includes all of the components you need: Pool, Ladder, Cover and Krystal Clear™ Filtration and Sanitation system
- Powerful water filtration with included 110-120V Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump (pump flow rate: 2,100 Gph) with Hydro Aeration® Technology for easy maintenance
- Powerful protection against rust combining strong galvanized steel with advanced inner and outer powder coating
- An innovative steel frame design that optimizes shape and weight distribution for enhanced strength and durability
- Composite T-Joints precisely engineered for strength, metal frame protection and easy assembly: the Easy lock System™ that simply snaps together – no tools required
- A tough 3-Ply liner with high puncture- and tear resistance
- Approximate set-up size: 24ft X 12ft X 52in
- Water Capacity: 8,403 gallon (90%)
- Ready for water in 60 minutes
- Age grade: 6+
"We could not be happier on the purchase of our new pool. Fast prompt delivery all the way to Canada!!! Thank you so very much Definitely will be utilizing your products in the future"
"Pool never arrived. Contacted shippers and Intex and no one could tell us what was going on. Supervisor was supposed to call within 48 hours and never received the call. Very disappointed with the experience. "
"the pool is great, the delivery was horrible. The box and packaging had big holes in it from a forklift, luckily it didn't puncture the pool, just pushed it in and tour the plastic cover. "
"Easy set up with 4 people!!!"
"Pool and equipment as indicated. With care, it sould last for years. 15" x 15" x 2" concrete pavers work excellent for supports under legs."
"I am happy with the pool wish it came with a skimmer kind of a necessity for a pool shouldn't be sold separately also the trucking company that delivered it charged us 20 dollars to take pool off the truck which would have been fine except in all the instructions nowhere did it say they would charge Said 20 dollars I paid over 200 for it to be delivered and in instructions it said they would take it off truck just not any farther...."
"Haven’t received our pool yet. It was ordered 15 days ago. When I try to call customer support, they hang up on me before I can get ahold of anyone. I’ve sent two emails trying to figure out were my order is. No one has emailed me back. I would recommend using different services. "
"My first intex pool (12x 24) lasted for 8 years. This XTR model is built even better. All parts were there and went together easily. Great value for the price."
"This pool looks great. In my backyard. Set up would definitely been easier with 2 people but managed to set it up solo.. it did take some time to fill it up with water but once that was done my kids and I had a blast , there was plenty of room. My only negative is that the boxes it comes in are heavy but other than that this pool is great. Definitely worth my investment ."
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >