- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Replacement Policy
Keep your above ground pool water clean, soft, and refreshing with the Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump by Intex®. The sand provides excellent water filtration as the 6-function control valve allows the pool owner to: filter, backwash and rinse, recirculate, drain and close the system. The built in 24-hour timer adds to the hassle-free experience with maintaining a cleaner pool. The strainer basket provides easy-cleaning, and prolongs the life of the sand. The Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump generates a pump flow rate of 3,000 gallons per hour, ideal for above ground pools. This pump requires virtually no maintenance except replacement of sand every 5 years.
- Hydro Aeration® Technology by Intex® - transforming the Above Ground Pool industry, by bringing revolutionary water aeration techniques into your backyard above ground pool.
- Benefits include:
- Improved circulation and filtration
- Improved water clarity
- Increased negative ions at the water surface
- Specifically designed for above ground pools
- Pump Flow Rate: 3,000 gph (11.3 m3/hr)
- System Flow Rate: 2,450 gph (9.2 m3/hr)
- Six functions : filter, backwash, rinse, re-circulate, drain and close system
- 24-hour timer with 2 to 12 hour pre-set cycles for automatic operation
- Includes two 1.5in (38mm) connector hoses
- Built-in ground fault circuit interpreter (GFCI)
- Meets UL/CSA standards
- 2 Years Limited Manufacturer's warranty
- One Hydro Aeration® Technology inlet fitting included
- Tank size: 16in (410mm)
- Sand capacity: 120lb (55kg) #20 Silica
- Glass media capacity: 85lb (38kg)
- Pump motor: 0.75 HP
- Turnover rate: 2,450 GPH (9.2 m3/hr)
- Minimum pool size (water capacity): 5,500 gal (20.8m3)
- Maximum pool size (water capacity): 19,600 gal (74.2m3)
|Ultra XTR Frame Pools||16ft||18ft / 20ft||24ft||-|
|Ultra XTR Rectangular Frame Pools||18ft X 9ft||24ft x 12ft||32ft x 16ft||-|
|Graphite Gray Panel Pools||15ft 8in||-||-||-|
|Glass Capacity||18.5||35 lb||55 lb||85 lb|
|Sand Capacity||26 lb||50 lb||77 lb||120 lb|
|Pump Flow Rate||1,500 gal/hr||2,100 gal/hr||2,800 gal/hr||3,200 gal/hr|
|System Flow Rate||1,050 gal/hr||1,600 gal/hr||2,150 gal/hr||2,200 gal/hr|
"To the previous review accusing INTEX of false advertising on the horsepower of the pump is unaware of the difference between "RATED" and "TRUE" HP. All pumps regardless of brand are "rated" and advertised in a fixed HP class (1/3, 1/2, 3/4, 1 HP, etc.) for ease of comparing products. The true HP (THP) is the rated HP X it's service factor (efficiency). So this pump & almost all rated 3/4 HP retail pumps are .59 THP pumps (.75 x .7867). No brands overtly advertise the THP of their pumps. Intex is no exception. "
"While the system works well I’m very unhappy that the rating on the website shows the 26651eg as .75 hp but it’s only .58 hp on the sticker rating on the actual pump. It annoying as I could have spent a couple more bucks and got another setup that was a 1.5hp setup that would have turned over the water in the pool much faster and therefore required less run time and more energy efficiency. Not happy about this but of course didn’t see the stocker for hp rating on the motor until after I set all the sand in the tank and hooked it all up. I guess the moral is don’t believe what’s advertised and make sure you check and recheck everything before setting anything up. "
"Purchased this unit as an upgrade from my 12in Intex sand filter and to power my Intex pool cleaner. The unit moves a large volume of water and seems to do an adequate filtering job. Set up is easy but be sure you have the unit where you want it before you start setting it up as it requires 120 lbs. of sand."
"My experience so far has been great it has really help keeping my pool clean "
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >