- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
There is currently a purchase limit of 1 on this item. Orders exceeding the purchasing limit will be canceled. Thank you for your understanding.
Keep your pool water Krystal Clear™ and refreshing this summer with the Intex® 1,000 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump! Boasting a pump flow rate of 1,000 gallons per hour and a system flow rate of 750 gallons per hour, this pump will circulate and filter the water in your above ground pool to keep everything clean, refreshing, and fun. In addition, the maintenance for this pump is a breeze: just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong. This filter uses Type A filter cartridges (Item #29000E) which should be changed every couple of weeks. This pump is a must have for any above ground pool up to 6,000 gal.
- Hydro Aeration® Technology by Intex® - transforming the Above Ground Pool industry, by bringing revolutionary water aeration techniques into your backyard above ground pool.
- Benefits include:
- Improved circulation and filtration
- Improved water clarity
- Increased negative ions at the water surface
- Suitable for Intex® pools up to 6,000 gal with 1.25in (32mm) diameter hose fitting
- Water flow rate at pump (pump capacity): 1,000 gph (3,785 lph); in pool (system flow rate): 750 gph (2,839 lph)
- Easy installation : just hook up hoses and plug in! (Partial assembly required)
- Easy-to-clean, replaceable filter cartridge
- Uses type A replaceable cartridge
- Conforms to UL/CSA standards
- Additional fittings may be required and are sold separately
- One Hydro Aeration® Technology inlet fitting included
- 2-year limited warranty
|330 Gph Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump||530 Gph Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump||1000 Gph Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump||1500 Gph Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump||2500 Gph Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump|
|Easy Set Pools||6ft / 8ft / 10ft||12ft / 13ft / 15ft||15ft||18ft||-|
|Frame Pools||10ft||12ft||14ft / 15ft||18ft / 20ft||-|
|Prism Frame Rectangular Pools||-||9ft10in / 13ft1.5in||16ft x 8ft||-||-|
|Prism Frame Oval Pools||-||-||-||16.5ft / 20ft||-|
|Pump Flow Rate||330 gal/hr||530 gal/hr||1,000 gal/hr||1,500 gal/hr||2,500 gal/hr|
|System Flow Rate||300 gal/hr||475 gal/hr||750 gal/hr||1,180 gal/hr||1,900 gal/hr|
"It worked fine, until it did not.Sometimes it worked, sometimes did not. Stopped working altogether. All in less than a year and used properly."
"Filter pump works great! Runs strong and setup was quick and easy."
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >