- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Replacement Policy
Enjoy endless hours of fun on the lake with the Intex Trolling Motor and explore those legendary fishing spots hiding in the shoreline. With 40 pounds of thrust, 5 forward speeds, and 3 reverse speeds there will be no part of the lake you can’t reach. Operates on 12 Volts. Battery not included.
- Handle speed control:
- 8 speed operation, features 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds by easily adjusting control handle
- Control box & handle:
- Multi-position tiller, adjustable control handle can be extended 6in and tilted up or down into 8 positions
- Control panel:
- Includes battery meter, dry operation and overload indicators and weed escape function control button
- Digital maximizer control module & cooling system:
- Battery-saving smart operation, motor includes: weed escape function with rapidly switches propeller between forward and reverse to assist escape from weeds. Auto power modulation to lengthen battery life.
- This motor is compatible with our:
- Challenger™ 3 Boat
- Seahawk™ 2, 3, and 4 Boats
- Excursion™ 4 and 5 Boats
- Mariner™ 3 and 4 Boats
- Included: Electric trolling motor, 12V battery cables, adjustable mounting bracket
- Not included: Marine 12V battery, transom mount assembly
"Great trolling motor !!! Was out on the water for over 8 hours fishing and boating around "
"We are using this on our Mariner 3 and it works great! Wish it could go faster but its fine. It has lights on it that tells you how much battery life you have left so thats helpful."
"This item worked great for the boat! Easy setup "
"A little heavy but do what is supposed to do. Even on fastest speed, it's not very fast. To give an idea, my wife in the boat and me on my kayak, I go a little faster than her at full throttle."
"I would recommend this to anyone. It's been a good product for me. It's sturdy and does what I expected it to do. It's a good addition to my boating. "
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >