- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Replacement Policy
Experience a new dimension of luxury with the Intex® PremAire® I elevated air mattress. Built with our patented Fiber-Tech® construction, our PremAire® I beds offer superb structural stability and support. The high-strength fibers provide an interior with amazing durability and unmatched comfort. The bottom and sides of the mattress are made of laminated PVC to provide high-quality puncture resistance. The mattress pillow top is made up of air pockets that allow air to flow smoothly and gradually across the surface for an unparalleled sleeping experience.
- Features Fiber-Tech® Construction – offering superb structural stability and support
- Luxurious flocked pillow top with heavy duty 2-ply laminated side walls and bottom
- Heavy duty 2-ply Material - The 2-ply laminated side walls and bottom firmly retain air while providing a high-quality puncture-resistant surface
- Internal AC Electric Pump - Built-in 110-120V internal pump for rapid inflation and deflation
- Inflation time, approximately 2.5 minutes
- Dimensions 39in x 75in x 18in
- Includes stylish carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Weight capacity 300 lbs
- Designed for household use only
- 1-year limited warranty
Haven't used the product yet.
"In the past I have always preferred INTEX products."
Excellent products and customer service
"Excellent customer service and very helpful with any questions."
Intex twin bed
"This the best electric air bed we’ve ever gotten. Blues up in two minutes and loses virtually no air overnight. "
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >