- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Retail Partners
Maximize your pool experience with our largest Ultra XTR™ Frame pool. Classic rectangular shape, elegant graphite liner with water-blue tile print interior and brilliant white copings will make a fashion statement anywhere. Have an amazing time with family and friends with the colossal pool. This top-of-the-line above ground pool combines high-quality with style offering ease of ownership so that your pool time is truly fun time. It comes with a 2-year warranty on pool liner, frame and filter pump.
- Includes all of the components you need: Pool, Ladder, Cover, Krystal Clear™ Filtration and Sanitation system, Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit and Volleyball Set
- Powerful water filtration with included 110-120V Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System (pump flow rate: 2,650 Gph) with Hydro Aeration® Technology for easy maintenance
- Powerful protection against rust combining strong galvanized steel with advanced inner and outer powder coating
- An innovative steel frame design that optimizes shape and weight distribution for enhanced strength and durability
- Composite T-Joints precisely engineered for strength, metal frame protection and easy assembly: the Easy lock System™ that simply snaps together – no tools required
- A tough 3-Ply liner with high puncture- and tear resistance
- Approximate set-up size: 32ft X 16ft X 52in
- Water Capacity: 14,364 gallon (90%)
- Ready for water in 90 minutes
- Age grade: 6+
"I ordered $2000 (yes, $2000) worth of replacement parts for my 32 x 16 ultra frame pool, which included the liner. I received an email from Intex a few days later that my shipment left the warehouse. I never received an email or phone call from the one trucking company (they use 5) that had my parts. After 3 weeks, waiting to hear from them, I called intex to see where my order was. Wellll, after 2 calls, we finally figured out that the parts were delivered to 310 Main Street in Oregon state. My parts were supposed to come to Missouri. At this time, intex still has my $2000, and I do not have my parts. I was told a manager would call me, on two different occasions, never have I heard anything. But as far as the 32x16 pool is concerned, our liner lasted 6 years. They are relatively easy to put up and tear down for winter. Like stated earlier, we live in northern missouri, so we did not leave it up year round."
"The key is level the ground before setting it up. It’s fairly easy to set up with 2 to 3 people, just be patient and watch the instructional set up video online. And the pool is huge! So much fun to swim laps. We love it so much."
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >