- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Retail Partners
Enhance your backyard this summer with the Intex® Ultra XTR™ Frame pool that features beautiful blue tile print and elegant graphite exterior. Have an amazing time with family and friends with the spacious pool. This top-of-the-line above ground pool combines high-quality with style offering ease of ownership so that your pool time is truly fun time. It comes with a 2-year warranty on pool liner, frame and filter pump.
- Includes all of the components you need: Pool, Ladder, Cover and Krystal Clear™ Filtration and Sanitation system
- Powerful water filtration with included 110-120V Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump (pump flow rate: 2,800 Gph) with Hydro Aeration® Technology for easy maintenance
- Powerful protection against rust combining strong galvanized steel with advanced inner and outer powder coating
- An innovative steel frame design that optimizes shape and weight distribution for enhanced strength and durability
- Composite T-Joints precisely engineered for strength, metal frame protection and easy assembly: the Easy lock System™ that simply snaps together – no tools required
- A tough 3-Ply liner with high puncture- and tear resistance
- Approximate set-up size: 24ft X 52in
- Water Capacity: 12,481 gallons
- Ready for water in 60 minutes
- Age grade: 6+
"I just bought my pool less than 2 months ago and its already leaking from a seam around the bottom."
"I have been buying Intex pools for the last 6 years. I have never had a problem with parts or customer service. My pool is the XTR 24'x52"Frame and my kids and Grandkids love it. Install it the right way and you will too"
"Pool was not delivered on a pallet, and it was obvious it had fallen out of the box and then wrapped back up. I refused the package so it would go back to manufacturer. Getting ahold of Intex to get a refund has been close to impossible. "
"I would have given 5 stars if it wasn't for that flimsy ladder my 24ft pool came with. I love the pool the pump everything is awesome cant wait for summer partys!! But the ladder is scary and not very sturdy or safe. "
"I bought this pool in June 2019 and the size is great. it took 2 water tankers to fill it 600.00 in my area. be sure to have your area even and if you have soft soil buy some pavers to support the water weight so your legs won't sink and it helps with getting it even alway around the pool. i would have given them a 5 rating but my cover did not fit and it ripped ever time we try to pull it across the pool. and they make you go threw a lot just for a replacement"
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >