- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Retail Partners
Enhance your backyard this summer with the Intex Ultra XTR™ Frame pool that features beautiful blue tile print and elegant graphite exterior. Have an amazing time with family and friends with the spacious pool. This top-of-the-line above ground pool combines high-quality with style offering ease of ownership so that your pool time is truly fun time. It comes with a 2-year warranty on pool liner, frame and filter pump.
- Includes all of the components you need: Pool, Ladder, Cover and Krystal Clear™ Filtration and Sanitation system
- Powerful water filtration with included 110-120V Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump (pump flow rate: 1,200 Gph) with Hydro Aeration® Technology for easy maintenance
- Powerful protection against rust combining strong galvanized steel with advanced inner and outer powder coating
- An innovative steel frame design that optimizes shape and weight distribution for enhanced strength and durability
- Composite T-Joints precisely engineered for strength, metal frame protection and easy assembly: the Easy lock System™ that simply snaps together – no tools required
- A tough 3-Ply liner with high puncture- and tear resistance
- Approximate set-up size: 16ft X 48in
- Water Capacity: 5,061 gallons (90%)
- Ready for water in 45 minutes
- Age grade: 6+
"Love this pool. Nice design and great price. My family can’t wait to spend our summer in this pool! "
"This is a great size pool. The kids are so excited to use it. Set up was fairly easy. Took 2 people to set up. Pool liner is super heavy . I needed help to carry it to my backyard. Pool is big enough to have friends over this summer. So far, great purchase"
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >