Whether you're just starting out or have years of experience, the AquaQuest 320 combines performance with quality for all skill levels. The paddle board is crafted with a solid structure using drop stitch double wall fabric, yet lightweight and portable. Constructed with dual-layer PVC side rails for extra durability, the ride is comfortable and stable even in choppy waters. Included with all the essentials to get you on the water – a telescoping aluminum paddle, center-finned versatile design for maneuverability, dual action hand-pump for quick inflation and heavy duty backpack. Simply inflate and get ready for your aquatic adventure.
- 10’ 6" x 2’ 8” x 6” [3.20m x 81cm x 15cm] (L x W x H)
- Total Weight: 28 lbs (Board, Pump & Paddle)
- Max Load: 330 lbs/150kg
- Dual action high pressure hand pump
- 65” – 85” Telescoping adjustable paddle
- 3 removable fins – Tri-Fin design
- 10-foot coiled swivel leash with quick release pull tab.
- Double layered drop stitch core
- Diamond patterned slip-resistant EVA foam pad
- Tie down bungee cords for storage
- Heavy-duty “D” rings
- Padded heavy duty travel backpack – Fits your paddleboard, paddle, pump, fins, leash
- Carrying handle
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >