- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
- Replacement Policy
Experience a new dimension of luxury with the Intex® PremAire® II elevated air mattress. Built with our patented Fiber-Tech® construction, our PremAire® II beds offer superb structural stability and support. The high-strength fibers provide an interior with amazing durability and unmatched comfort. The bottom and sides of the mattress are made of laminated PVC to provide high-quality puncture resistance. The mattress pillow top is made up of air pockets that allow air to flow smoothly and gradually across the surface for an unparalleled sleeping experience. The newly designed digital pump panel offers with firmness control dial and USB port.
- Fiber-Tech® Construction – offering superb structural stability and support
- Luxurious waterproof flocked pillow top with heavy duty 2-ply laminated side walls and bottom
- The 2-ply fully laminated air mattress firmly retains air while providing a perfect combination of superior durability, firmness, and comfort
- Digital Comfort Pump control panel - newly designed pump panel with firmness control dial and USB port
- Convenient storage for cord and small personal items
- Manual pump can also be used to inflate the air mattress through the 2-in-1 valve, in case if electricity is not available
- Air can be released quickly through the 2-in-1 valve by unscrewing the valve when electricity is not available
- Pump will inflate for 5.5 minutes and automatically shut off if it is not stopped manually
- Stylish carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 60in x 80in x 18in
- Weight capacity 600 lbs
- Designed for household use only
- 1-year limited warranty
PremAire 2 18" Queen
"Good product it just seems when I air the bed up. Sit on the side of the bed feels like the air is coming out. "
PremAire II Air Mattress
"It is a great product. I am a loyal INTEX customer and plan to continue purchasing their products. I would be interested in having an option to add an extended warranty. The air pressure tends to settle as expected but leads to slowly leak over time."
"Amazingly easy to use"
Air bed excellent
"Thank you for your help replacement new airbed 18in"
Very good quality but the 18" is just too low for us
"We had a 24" bought in Nov 2021 and by 2022 Feb, we noticed it would not stay up 2hrs after full fill. So Intex sent us this 18" which we were told came with a headboard as seen online and on the box.The 24" we wanted was out of stock and we needed our air mattress for our guest arriving last week! The 18" is not great as it has been hard for our older family members to get up from it. So it has not been very enjoyable. the sleeping space is definitely smaller than a queen-comfortable for 2 smaller size adults or 1 big adult. "
It is the best air mattress I have ever used. I'm an expert on bad ones so feel qualified to comment. :-)
"It is the best air mattress I have ever used. I'm an expert on bad ones so feel qualified to comment. :-)"
Really holds air
"Received as substitute replacement for 22" deluxe series bed. Could be the fact that it has no moving parts on the outside (just buttons) but I've slept on it for a week now and haven't had to refill it yet. Awesome."
"This air mattress was sent to us as a replacement for our air mattress that was leaking air. We have only used this once so far, so I am giving 4 stars to see if the bed holds up."
"So far so good - Haven't slept on it yet- But it a nice size - seems comfortable- Love the fact its inflatable with a touch of a button- "
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >