- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
This 5-Person Capacity Boat is perfect for a day on the lake, whether you are fishing, camping, or just cruising! Lightweight and compact, this Intex Excursion™ 5 inflatable boat is a snap to assemble and can be ready for water in no time. This summer take the fun of boating wherever you go!
- 3 air chambers including an auxiliary air chamber in hull for extra buoyancy
- The inner auxiliary chamber alone will keep you afloat
- Boston valve on two main hull chambers for quick-fill & fast-deflate
- Rugged vinyl construction
- All around grab line
- Inflatable I-Beam floor for comfort and rigidity
- Four fishing rod holders
- Two roomy inflatable seats with backrest
- One gear pouch
- Grab handle on bow (one on each side)
- Two pair of welded oar locks
- Oar holders (two on each side)
- Motor Mount Fittings
- Hi-Output Manual Hand Pump
- Includes Repair Patch
- Do not inflate in 30 minutes after patching
- Inflated size: 10ft 4in X 5ft 5in X 1ft 5in
- Material ga: 30
- Capacity: 1,100 lb
- Motor hp: 1.5 hp
- Standard: ISO 6185-1 NMMA-ABYC
- Accessories: 54in Aluminum Oars & item# 68614 High-Output Pump
- U.S. Coast Card I.D.
- TUV approved
"Excursion raft purchase is my second raft by this company I really enjoy it very good quality "
"Excursion five This is the second one that ive own the first one lasted about eight years so comfortable reliable very enjoyable"
"The boat was purchased in April and finally we had time to use it yesterday, but there seemed an air leakage from somewhere and after thorough inspection a hole was found at the bottom. Am disappointed hugely by this and would like to return the product and get a refund."
"perfect for 2 if you're fishing ! we tried 4 in the boat but little tight even if it's supposed to be a 5 places. but really happy with it !!! 10/10 recommandation with the price ! we can go fishing anywhere and can fit in any car ! ( backseat or trunk if it's well folded) "
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >