- Warranty Information
- Instructional Videos
- Safety Information
Enjoy hours of outdoor fun with the Intex® Prism Frame™ 14ft X 42in pool. It is constructed with puncture-resistant 3-ply durable material. It features all of the great benefits of Metal Frame pools, and are enhanced with strong powder-coated steel tubing and stylish and upscale looking liner color. Hydro Aeration® Technology is incorporated into the cartridge filter pump providing improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity, and increased negative ions at the water surface. Follow these 3 steps for easy assembly. 1) Lay out the liner for your pool on flat, level ground. 2) Assemble the frame for your pool. 3) Fill your pool with water and enjoy. It comes with a 1,000 gal cartridge filter pump, ladder. Water capacity is 3,357 gallons (90%) and it is ready for water in 45 minutes.
- Innovative T-joint – simplified with no pins required
- Puncture resistant 3-ply durable material
- Faster and easier assembly with no tools required
- Dual suction outlet fittings – improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity
- Includes a 110-120V Krystal Clear™ cartridge filter pump, pump flow rate: 1,000 Gph
- Includes pool ladder, ground cloth and pool cover
- Approximate set-up size: 14ft X 42in
- Water capacity: 3,357 gallons (90%)
- Ready for water in approximately 45 minutes
- 1-year limited warranty*
- Age grade 6+
"Shipping was super slow. "
"Easy to put together and perfect size! Looks nice. My recommendation would be to purchase a better filter system than the one it comes with (we got the saltwater system from intex) and buy a skimmer to help keep the surface water clean."
"We recently purchased the 14ft x 42 inch pool. We don't have a super huge yard, and this pool fits perfectly! Once we got the spot leveled, it went up pretty easy. Took 14 hours to fill and then it was ready to swim! Our kids are enjoying it so much and we love it! Definitely recommend!"
Intex Recreation Corp. is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the link provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.Learn More >